This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The best hot spinach artichoke dip recipe! What makes this particular spinach and artichoke dip recipe so good is that it is made with fresh spinach. The result is a creamy, cheesy, and amazingly delicious hot dip. Serve this classic dip along with crackers, bread, or veggies for dipping. The easy appetizer recipe is perfect for serving at a party, bringing to a potluck, or for enjoying on the couch at home while watching a movie. "
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Read NextCheesy BLT Kale Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy BLT Kale Dip
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- Make and Take Friendship Casserole
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- Cheesy Cheddar Corn Casserole
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Funeral Potatoes
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- 13 Easy Recipes for Halloween
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways