Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cherry blueberry biscuit cobbler is always a crowd-pleaser. Soft buttery cinnamon sugar biscuits with warm cherries and blueberries, what's not to love? To prepare the cobbler, prepare cinnamon biscuits using cold butter and buttermilk. While the biscuits are chilling, pit fresh cherries and toss with blueberries, brown sugar and warm spices. Cut out the biscuits and top the seasoned fruit, baking the entire dish until the biscuits are golden brown. To complete the dish, serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice creame."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
- Reuben Casserole
- Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways