Hot And Sour Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Hot And Sour Soup is a homemade soup recipe made with simple kitchen ingredients. Now you can have the classic Chinese restaurant soup at home. Filled with mushrooms and tofu, and a bit of scallions for added savory notes, this classic soup is so easy to make. Beef broth is flavored with vinegar for the sour note and sriracha for the hot note. Add in soy sauce for a depth of flavor and cornstarch for just the right mouth feel. Heat everything together and bowls of soup will be on your table in less than 30 minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Instant Pot Broccoli Rice And Cheese Casserole
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Slow Cooker Cottage Pie
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Easiest Chicken Thighs Recipe With Broccoli Salad
- Cornbread Casserole
- Cranberry Sweet And Sour Meatballs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways