We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheese Spaetzle Recipe (Kaesespaetzle) is a delectable German dish that you can serve as a side dish or as a complete meal all on its own. It is like taking macaroni and cheese to another level. A gorgeous egg noodle wrapped up in Jarlsberg cheese and served with a scattering of caramelized onions. Ooey, gooey, cheesy decadence!! You will be wanting to make this right away! All you are going to need is a spaetzle maker which can be purchased quite inexpensively."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways