Indian Lamb Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Indian lamb curry is worthy of your favourite curry house. Rich, fragrant tomato coconut sauce, fall apart tender lamb and just the perfect blend of spices. All ingredients are from Aldi, too. Because we love a one-stop-shop. Okay. Bottom line is… this is delicious. This lamb curry will be a new favourite. And when it’s steaming in your bowl on top of heaps of fluffy rice and snuggled into homemade 2 ingredient naan bread, it looks like a true stunner. However, let me warn you. It goes through some stages of not looking beautiful at all. But trust me, it’s worth it. So, so worth it. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways