Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe, you are going to love this 3-ingredient chocolate cherry dump cake. Make this delicious chocolate cherry dump cake with just 3 simple ingredients! No need to stir or mix, just dump the ingredients into your baking dish and bake! Not only is the chocolate cherry cake ridiculously easy to make, but it tastes incredible too. Although the name “dump cake” may not sound appetizing, I can assure you that this cake is 100% delicious! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways