- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
This recipe is a creative twist on the classic lasagna recipe!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
If you consider yourself a lover of lasagna, then you have to try this cheesy and creamy version of the classic Italian casserole. Instead of the usual ground beef and marinara sauce, shredded chicken and Alfredo sauce are used in this recipe. Canned pimentos, parsley, and oregano add that classic Italian flavor to this easy casserole recipe.
For a weeknight dinner that looks impressive and tastes amazing, look no further than this chicken casserole recipe. Whether you need a recipe for a classy dinner or you want something easy to make during the week, these lasagna roll-ups are perfect for either occasion. Shredded cheese and Alfredo sauce make this dish rich and delicious without weighing it down. The parsley adds a bright note to this wonderfully cheesy casserole. The whole family is sure to love this easy, cheesy, adaptation of the Italian favorite. Serve up these lasagna rolls with a side salad and garlic bread for a complete meal!
Yields12 lasagna rolls
- 12 lasagna noodles (see Note)
- 2 (15-ounce) jars prepared Alfredo sauce (or about 6 cups homemade sauce)
- 3 tablespoons canned pimento, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- NOTE: Because the noodles often split in the cooking process, you may wish to cook one or two extra.
This recipe for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups was inspired by Easy, Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch or 2.5-quart oval baking dish with cooking spray.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 1 teaspoon salt. Cook lasagna noodles per package directions, stirring once or twice to keep them separated. Drain and rinse with cool water, then drain well on a paper-towel lined baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine Alfredo sauce with pimento, parsley, and dry oregano.
On a work surface lay noodles flat and spread each with 2 tablespoons of the sauce mixture. Add shreds of chicken and then top with a tablespoon of the mozzarella cheese. Roll noodles and place into the prepared bake dish, seam side down. Continue with all remaining noodles.
Spread remaining Alfredo sauce mixture over the rolls, especially over the edges. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until the rolls are heated through and the top is beginning to turn golden brown. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve 2 rolls per person.
For even more Chicken Alfredo recipes, take a look at our collection of The Best Chicken Alfredo Casseroles: 13 Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Jun 19, 2017
I have never made lasagna with Alfredo sauce, but I know we will love it. We have some kind of pasta meal every week. My family will be surprised when they see it is not traditional lasagna. I won't use pimentos. We are not fans. I think I'll make this on a Sunday evening, and have the leftovers on Monday. It will be delicious!!
kmcartoonity 62072 74
May 29, 2017
It is always so much easier to scoop up and serve these individual lasagna portions rather than trying to use a spatula to lift out the squares of a traditional lasagna. The filling doesn't spill out as much. Everybody likes to get their own special portion too. Next time I might add some thawed, squeezed dry spinach to the mix!
May 19, 2016
I love lasagna, but I've never thought to use Alfredo sauce. Can't wait to try it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam
Pecan pie tastes just like the holiday season is supposed to. We've got a recipe for you that reinvents this traditional dessert as an… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam"
- One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Low-Fat Chicken Florentine Casserole
- Pesto Prosciutto Chicken Casserole
- Dollar Store Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Baked Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole
- Grandma Betty's Crunchy Chicken Casserole
- The King of all Casseroles
- Alice's Casserole
- Southwest Quinoa BBQ Chicken Casserole
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways