This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"One Pan Baked Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole, served with Carrots and Peas, is healthy, flavorful and involves almost no clean-up! One Pan Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole recipe will delight you with it’s ease and quick cleanup anytime you are tired of cooking! I spent a weekend retesting, reshooting and double checking every bit of this recipe! Chicken thighs baked in brown rice with chicken stock, butter and carrots bake up into a fluffy rice casserole. Right when you take it out of the oven you pour on some frozen peas and mix. The heat of the dish will warm them without making them mushy. Dinner is prepped in 10 minutes, an hour in the oven and you have a healthy easy meal people will fight over! Read more at: Baked Chicken Brown Rice Vegetable Casserole http://dinnerthendessert.com/one-pan-baked-chicken-brown-rice-vegetable-casserole/"
Read NextCheesy Chicken Crescent Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy Chicken Crescent Bake
- Easy Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Gloria Casserole
- Creamy Spinach and Chicken Casserole
- Grandma Betty's Crunchy Chicken Casserole
- Down-Home Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
- Southern Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie
- One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Judith's Wicked Chicken
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways