Shakshouka With Feta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shakshouka is a traditional dish enjoyed by Tunisians, Moroccans, Libyans, and Algerians. Commonly served for breakfast, it's basically a dish consisting of poached eggs in a tomato sauce. There are many different variations out there but what makes this particular recipe different is the combination of spices and the additional creamy element of the cheese. Bake the dish until the eggs are cooked but still runny and serve with a side of crusty bread. Delicious and easy to prepare!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways