Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Southern Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows is a classic side dish that makes an appearance on just about every holiday table! Sweetened with a touch of brown sugar, the creamy mashed potatoes are topped with crunchy pecans and fluffy marshmallows for an easy and convenient make ahead recipe. Whether you're planning the Easter menu, preparing Christmas dinner, whipping up a buffet of Thanksgiving sides, or simply serving a Sunday supper, you cannot go wrong with a sweet potato casserole. While some might prefer a dish with no nuts, and others might love a streusel topping or Corn Flakes on top, there's no denying that a Southern Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows is always a crowd favorite! "
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Meat & Cheese Pasta Casserole
- Chili Cheese Tater Tots Casserole
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Breaded Baked Zucchini
- Southwestern Egg Roll Bake
- Southern Eggplant Casserole
- Crustless Spinach And Cheese Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways