This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Hominy is a Southern favorite. I paired it with a cheese sauce in this casserole similar to mac and cheese. This recipe is easy, creamy and cheesy. It is a great side dish for any occasion and holiday. As well, it is very simple recipe to make. This Hominy Au Gratin casserole recipe is quick to make on a weeknight and it is always welcomed at potlucks, reunions, and church socials. Hominy Casserole is a side dish that is sure to impress."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Corn Casserole Recipe
- Scalloped Cabbage Casserole
- Chantilly Potatoes
- Southern Pimento Cheese Potato Gratin
- Southern Homestyle Broccoli Casserole
- Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole
- Lightened-Up Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crack Potatoes with Asparagus
- Bacon 'N Mustard Scalloped Potatoes
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways