Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes are ready for roasting in minutes with red potatoes, basil pesto, olive oil and Parmesan Cheese. Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes are one of my favorite potato side dishes to make for clients or parties. They take little to no effort at all, yet they present themselves as special and fancy and totally full of flavor. Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes have been on the menus of holiday parties for years since I had an appetizer bite at a fancy cocktail party in Washington, DC."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlicky Black Eyed Beans Pate on Sourdough Toast
- Cabbage Rolls ‘Sarmale’ Stuffed with Ground Beef Veggies and Rice
- Swiss Chard, Salmon, Turmeric and Fresh Lovage Warm Salad with Acini DE Pepe Pasta
- Pressure Cooker Nettle and Black Eyed Beans Soup
- Shredded Roast Chicken with Pesto, Crudités Bits and Orzo Summer Salad
- Mexican Lasagna
- Chilli Con Meatballs a La Ramona’s Cuisine
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Curried Chicken and Green Beans Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways