We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Old Time Squash Casserole is a savory squash dish that would be perfect for your holiday meal. This recipe calls for red kuri squash but you can use any squash to your liking. This casserole turns out so light and fluffy. It has just a hint of garlic and onion. And don't forget about the cheddar cheese. It pairs beautifully with this squash. Your guests are just going to love this dish and will be wanting to know the recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole is a super versatile dish because it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It contains… Continue reading: "Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole"
- Classic Greek Casserole
- Amish Sunday Supper Pot Pie
- Ridiculously Easy Southern Succotash Stew
- Southern Baked Corn Casserole
- Pittsburgh Pierogi Casserole
- Winter Squash Crumble
- Cauliflower-Broccoli Gratin with Horseradish
- The Best Broccoli Cheese Quiche
- 14 Vegetarian Casserole Recipes
- Swiss Cheese Vegetable Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill
- Shepherd's Pie
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways