This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old Time Squash Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Old Time Squash Casserole is a savory squash dish that would be perfect for your holiday meal. This recipe calls for red kuri squash but you can use any squash to your liking. This casserole turns out so light and fluffy. It has just a hint of garlic and onion. And don't forget about the cheddar cheese. It pairs beautifully with this squash. Your guests are just going to love this dish and will be wanting to know the recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Eggplant Casserole
- Spicy Pumpkin Black Bean Rice Bake
- Three Cheese Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables
- Old Time Squash Casserole
- Ultimate Bean Dip
- Southern Baked Corn Casserole
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Casserole
- Four Cheese Beer Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini Potato Cheese Gratin
- Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways