This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old Time Squash Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Old Time Squash Casserole is a savory squash dish that would be perfect for your holiday meal. This recipe calls for red kuri squash but you can use any squash to your liking. This casserole turns out so light and fluffy. It has just a hint of garlic and onion. And don't forget about the cheddar cheese. It pairs beautifully with this squash. Your guests are just going to love this dish and will be wanting to know the recipe."
Read NextHealthy Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Casserole
- Sweet Potato Tot and Veggie Casserole
- Caprese Lasagna Roll Ups
- Southern Baked Corn Casserole
- Amish Sunday Supper Pot Pie
- Spicy Black Bean Mexican Casserole
- South of the Border Hash Brown Bake
- Swiss Cheese Vegetable Casserole
- Asparagus and Chickpea Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways