We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Old Time Squash Casserole is a savory squash dish that would be perfect for your holiday meal. This recipe calls for red kuri squash but you can use any squash to your liking. This casserole turns out so light and fluffy. It has just a hint of garlic and onion. And don't forget about the cheddar cheese. It pairs beautifully with this squash. Your guests are just going to love this dish and will be wanting to know the recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Italian casserole recipes make great weeknight dinners because they are satisfying and delicious, yet relatively simple to prepare.… Continue reading: "Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole"
- Southern Baked Corn Casserole
- Mini Purple Shepherd's Pies
- Grandma's Spaghetti and Cheese Dish
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Casserole
- The Best Broccoli Cheese Quiche
- Old Time Squash Casserole
- Swiss Cheese Vegetable Casserole
- Ridiculously Easy Southern Succotash Stew
- Healthy Mac and Cheese
- Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- Zesty Green Bean Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways