This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Taco Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe are pasta shells plump full of seasoned ground beef, onions, salsa, cheddar, and Monterey Jack Cheese. Then they are topped with another generous helping of cheese and baked to perfection. These delicious Taco Stuffed Shells are jumbo pasta shells stuffed with seasoned ground beef, onions, salsa, cheddar, and Monterey Jack Cheese. Bake up a batch tonight and get ready to hear the praises. Any kind of tomato is great on top of these shells. I have used fire roasted tomatoes, sliced grape tomatoes, and quartered cherry tomatoes with good success."
Read NextBeef And Cheese Enchiladas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The beauty of this One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is that it easily comes together in one pan! Instead of spending time… Continue reading: "One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways