Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shepherd’s Pie with Tater Tots starts with ground beef and veggies in a rich gravy sauce. Then it’s topped with cheddar cheese and tater tots for a fun twist that combines Shepherd’s Pie with the ease of Tater Tot Casserole. I don’t know about you, but I can never have too many easy and hearty ground beef casseroles. Cheap, easy, and my kids will actually eat it? Sold! This Shepherd’s Pie with Tater Tots totally fits the bill."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways