Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An easy dinner recipe is ready for the oven in just 15 minutes, thanks to this cozy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Stuffing! Tender chicken and broccoli are baked in a creamy sauce and finished with moist, flavorful stuffing for a simple and hearty meal that the whole family will love! Chicken and Broccoli Stuffing Casserole is the ultimate comfort food! It's the ultimate kid-friendly dish, and it's a busy mom's dream. In a matter of minutes, you've got a satisfying supper that's ready for the oven -- so that you can tend to everything else on your to-do list! Best of all, it's a dish that everyone at the table can enjoy. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways