This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Oven Baked Pork Chops With Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
""A pork chop and potato casserole is an awesome hearty comfort meal for the end of a long day. They’re slow cooked in the oven giving them time to soak up tons of flavor while baking to perfect tenderness. With only 15 minutes of prep, a pork chop and potato casserole is a great easy meal for a busy weeknight. While baked pork chops might sound boring, when combined with onion soup and potatoes, you get a hearty meal that tastes amazing. The biggest issue with pork chops is that since they are so lean, they can easily dry out. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Read NextBest-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
If you like Buffalo chicken wings, then you will love this 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. This easy chicken casserole recipe… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways