We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"It’s that magical kitchen technique known as the one-pan dinner. If there’s any time of year to take advantage of skillet dinners it’s summer. With this mushroom ravioli we still get a wholesome home-cooked meal without destroying our kitchens and spending a perfect summer night inside scrubbing dirty dishes. It all starts with some simple ingredients like ravioli, mushrooms, and cheese. In one single pan the mushrooms are cooked until meaty and browned and then the sauce is made with milk, a little cream, fresh herbs, and parmesan cheese."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 sprigs fresh time
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways