Mini Chicken Pot Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mini chicken pot pies make the best dinner. Made in individual ramekins, the kids always love this one. If you are looking for a way to get your kiddos to eat vegetables, this is a sure one to try! Mini ramekins filled with chicken, vegetables, a delicious creamy broth and covered with a flaky pastry crust. Enjoy this delicious dinner in a little over an hour. Make this recipe once and it will become a family favorite!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size6 Ramekins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways