Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Everyone needs a taco casserole in their life. This is my recipe. A vegetarian black bean taco bake. So easy. Make ahead. Make for parties - pot lucks, Super Bowl. You name it, this one will be a hit. I like to pack this full of veggies -- frozen sweet corn and sweet red peppers. AND top it with fresh avocado and diced tomatese for serving. Serve with soft taco shells for a quick weeknight dinner. Or nacho chips for a party. "
Cooking Vessel Size8x12 casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways