Chicken Casserole With Ritz Crackers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy Chicken Casserole with Ritz Crackers is a cozy, family-friendly dinner with just 10 minutes of prep! You'll love the creamy filling that's topped with sharp cheddar cheese and buttery, crunchy crackers. Serve the comfort food supper with a side of pasta, rice, broccoli or biscuits for a quick weeknight meal. This creamy chicken casserole comes from the Blue Willow Inn Restaurant, a cozy little establishment in Georgia, voted one of the best small-town restaurants in the South by Southern Living magazine. I originally found the recipe for "Blue Willow Chicken Casserole" in the Inn's cookbook, and have since adapted it slightly to suit our tastes."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways