This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is so incredibly delicious! Made with fresh tomatoes, grilled chicken, garlic, parmesan, and Italian seasonings this pasta dish can be served hot or cold!!! Delizioso! Typically served as an appetizer on crusty or toasty bread, this bruschetta is served on top of spaghetti pasta and topped off with seasoned chicken breasts instead! Add in garlic bread and a nice salad, and you’ve got a meal your family and friends will love!!! And it’s super duper easy to make too! My favorite thing about making this Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is how much fun it is to gather in the kitchen with friends or family to make it together!!!"
Read NextMeatball Sub Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways