Amish Chicken And Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Amish Chicken and Corn Casserole is made from scratch with simple ingredients. It's a cozy, comforting and easy dinner that's ready for the table in less than 45 minutes! Your family will love the creamy combination of tender chicken, sweet corn, and a buttery Ritz cracker crumb topping. Add a side salad or roasted veggies for a quick weeknight meal. You can't beat a simple chicken casserole on a chilly evening! It's total comfort food, and this easy version with chicken and corn in a creamy sauce is a mom's best friend. It comes together quickly with just a handful of basic kitchen staples, and it's one of those great meals that your whole family will love. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways