This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amish Chicken And Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Amish Chicken and Corn Casserole is made from scratch with simple ingredients. It's a cozy, comforting and easy dinner that's ready for the table in less than 45 minutes! Your family will love the creamy combination of tender chicken, sweet corn, and a buttery Ritz cracker crumb topping. Add a side salad or roasted veggies for a quick weeknight meal. You can't beat a simple chicken casserole on a chilly evening! It's total comfort food, and this easy version with chicken and corn in a creamy sauce is a mom's best friend. It comes together quickly with just a handful of basic kitchen staples, and it's one of those great meals that your whole family will love. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Read NextAunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Chili Dog Casserole
- Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
- Country Chicken And Biscuits
- Baked Polenta Pie
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- 12 Easy Tater Tot Casseroles
- 17 Guilt-Free Casserole Recipes
- Velveeta Hash Brown Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways