Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven will revolutionize the way you cook. This cross between a pressure cooker and a conventional oven cooks your food in a fraction of the time. Not only will your food be done faster, but this pressure oven keeps moisture and flavors locked in for maximum taste.
This small appliance can handle any job, big or small. It has five functions: bake, toast, roast, broil, and warm. From toasting bread for breakfast to roasting a whole chicken, you can use the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven. You can even bake a casserole in it!
The size of this pressure oven is perfect for everyday needs, too. It will fit larger items like casserole dishes and bone-in poultry, but it won't take up that much room on your counter. Since this does everything, you won't need to use your microwave, toaster, or virtually any other appliance. This does it all and is much easier to use!
Even if you're not quite ready to throw your other appliances to the curb, imagine how helpful this pressure oven would be during holiday cooking. You wouldn't need to worry about not having enough space in your oven or coordinating around the turkey.
Save yourself some time and effort by roasting the turkey in the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven. You can cook a 13-pound turkey in under an hour, which would normally take upwards of four hours in the convention oven. You can get more ideas of what you can make in this unique oven with the convenient recipe guide and baking pan that are included.
With a seal of approval from renowned chef, Wolfgang Puck, you know that this pressure oven is a high quality product that chefs of every experience level will enjoy using. The best part is that your food will taste much more flavorful and moist, just by using this oven!
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
- Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
- Everware International Colorbaskets Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Bacon Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Sourdough Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways