Ergo Chef Duo Tong Set and Heavy Duty Kitchen Shears Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Duo Tong Set and Heavy Duty Kitchen Shears
Provided by Ergo Chef
Reviewed by Elliana Arons
Kitchen utensils come in many shapes and sizes, but not all of them are created equal. Salad and barbecue tongs are often slippery and break when you most need them. Other times, when you are looking for a good pair of kitchen scissors, they are not strong enough to cut the things you need. Some kitchen shears can barely cut through meat and poultry, and if they do, that is the only thing they can do. AllFreeCasseroleRecipes has teamed up with Ergo Chef to help you solve these kitchen dilemmas. With the Pro Series, stainless steel kitchen shears and tongs, you won't have to worry about your kitchen tools breaking or malfunctioning.
Ergo Chef products are made from the most durable materials. The tongs are made of stainless steel and silicone for extra durability. These tongs can be used on the grill or in a pan. What is special about these tongs is the fact that they are double edged. One edge is covered in silicon and is perfect for using in pans and other materials that may scrape easily. The other side is made of steel and is safe for grilling. The slit in these tongs make draining excess liquid easy. When you are done using the tongs, just pop them in the dishwasher. The larger set of tongs is twelve inches long, while the smaller is nine inches.
Ergo Chef is also offering kitchen shears. They are perfect for cutting meat, packaging, plastic, poultry, and anything else kitchen-related. These shears feature two heavy duty stainless steel blades. One blade is serrated and is perfect for scaling fish. The other blade has a small opening in it, doubling as a fruit or vegetable peeler. These handy shears also have a built-in can and bottle opener, and, of all things, a screw driver! Don't worry about cleaning these shears, they come apart easily so you won't be in danger of hurting them or yourself during the cleaning process.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham is a tasty meal on a cold and rainy night. This easy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole has lots… Continue reading: "Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham"
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry 2.5-Quart Round Casserole Pan!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Microplane Elite Grater's Gift Set Review
- Dreamfarm Kitchen Gadgets Review
- Win an Epicurean Cut and Serve Board!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
- Win a Heim Concept Ceramic Knife Set!
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Corned Beef Dinner
- Slow Cooker Guinness Corned Beef
- Corned Beef Casserole
- Homemade Orzo Soup
- Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways