9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
KitchenTek is the collaborative partnership between Direct Holdings Global and Wolfgang Puck Appliances. Following two and a half years of research and development, KitchenTek has introduced the first countertop pressure oven that toasts, roasts, bakes, broils, re-heats, and rotisseries up to 70 percent faster than a traditional oven while infusing flavor and moisture.
The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven is an energy-efficient, electric appliance that combines the speed and flavor enhancing ability of a pressure cooker with the ease of use and versatility of an oven. Meats stay crispy on the outside, moist and juicy on the inside, baked goods rise beautifully, vegetables roast tenderly, crisp and packed with flavor.
A single solution, the Puck Oven can replace the microwave, pressure cooker, toaster, and convection oven. Using Flavor Infusion Technology, the oven’s perfectly-sized chamber seals to lock in heat and moisture under low-pressure, cooking evenly up to 70 percent faster, while infusing juices and concentrating flavor deep into your food. The Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven is available at www.PuckOven.com along with Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl’s, William Sonoma, and Sur la Table for $249.95.
Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The beauty of this One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is that it easily comes together in one pan! Instead of spending time… Continue reading: "One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways