Warm Texas Trash Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple to make dip is packed with lots of yummy flavors. On top of this being beyond delicious, look how beautiful and colorful it is. A true showstopper of a recipe. Refried beans are the star of this warm, tantalizing dip along with the cream cheese and shredded cheese. Toss in some more flavorful ingredients for the most delectable, classic Texas Trash Dip. Baked to perfection and ready for you and everyone to dig in. You'll want plenty of chips, cracker, and veggies to go with this dip. Don't forget lots of napkins too! Hey, its so good, I could just spoon this on a plate and eat as my meal. Bake one of these up for any gathering. Everyone is going to love it and so will you!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways