This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Walking Taco Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever had a walking taco at the fair? "Walking tacos" are taco fixings dumped in a small bag of chips, particularly Fritos. They get their name from the fact that you don't need plates or forks to eat them - you can just tip the contents of the bag straight into your mouth! They're also called "tacos in a bag." Walking taco casserole is a similar creation. Rather than putting your ingredients in a chip bag, you put the chips in a baking dish. It's basically a reverse walking taco. It takes everything I love about the classic fair treats and turns them into an easy casserole."
Read NextIrish Chicken Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways