This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Walking Taco Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever had a walking taco at the fair? "Walking tacos" are taco fixings dumped in a small bag of chips, particularly Fritos. They get their name from the fact that you don't need plates or forks to eat them - you can just tip the contents of the bag straight into your mouth! They're also called "tacos in a bag." Walking taco casserole is a similar creation. Rather than putting your ingredients in a chip bag, you put the chips in a baking dish. It's basically a reverse walking taco. It takes everything I love about the classic fair treats and turns them into an easy casserole."
Read NextIrish Chicken Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Irish Chicken Pie
- Brazilian Style Mac and Cheese
- Sauerkraut Pierogi Casserole
- German Dumpling Casserole
- German Cheese Spaetzle Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Dump and Bake Butter Chicken Casserole
- Smoked Polish Sausage Casserole Recipe
- Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Deconstructed Greek Pastitsio Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways