This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Strawberry pretzel salad is an old-fashioned Southern recipe that’s popular at potlucks and holiday dinners. But why it’s called a salad is anyone’s guess! This fruity, sweet and salty treat is actually a strawberry dessert with a pretzel crust. Whether you’re hosting a barbecue, bringing a dessert to a potluck dinner or just want a simple dessert for the holiday season, this strawberry pretzel salad recipe is sure to go down a treat. The sweet strawberry jello, creamy Cool Whip and salty, crunchy pretzels together create a taste sensation that kids and adults will love."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 pan
- 5 cups salted pretzels, crushed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups butter
- 12 (1-ounce) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 (1-ounce) cool whip
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 (1-ounce) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice water
Read NextSeriously Good Amish Pineapple Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways