Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delicious Pumpkin Pie Bars with Yellow Cake Mix is the perfect no-fuss and low-key Thanksgiving treat or just as a sweet surprise during those chilly autumn days. I make them for almost all our fall gatherings and holiday parties, and they're always well received by my hungry guests! Creamy and Delicious. When I first made this cake, it looked so beautiful! The pumpkin custard was an orange color that just glistened in the light. When you cut into the cake, there's a gooey pumpkin center that is irresistibly delicious. To top off everything else about this recipe, once baked and cooled down to room temperature all of these ingredients come together as one cohesive dish for everyone to enjoy at my holiday party! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pierogi Casserole
- 7 Layer Casserole
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways