Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole is an easy recipe to make with leftover croissants with a sweetened cream cheese custard filling and lots of chocolate chips. The most popular of all of our Breakfast Recipes on the site is our French Toast Bake which is a crispy crumble topped French Toast casserole that doesn’t need to sit overnight. This takes that quick casserole up a notch with cream cheese, chocolate chips and delicious, buttery CROISSANTS!Most Casseroles, even breakfast ones, have an egg custard that they soak in (usually overnight). This recipe has a sweetened cream cheese custard that creates a Croissant Cheesecake Bake texture to this recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Pork Chops And Gravy
- Viral Tiktok Baked Oats Recipe
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Easy Chicken Salad
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Best Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Casserole With Noodles
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways