Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole is an easy recipe to make with leftover croissants with a sweetened cream cheese custard filling and lots of chocolate chips. The most popular of all of our Breakfast Recipes on the site is our French Toast Bake which is a crispy crumble topped French Toast casserole that doesn’t need to sit overnight. This takes that quick casserole up a notch with cream cheese, chocolate chips and delicious, buttery CROISSANTS!Most Casseroles, even breakfast ones, have an egg custard that they soak in (usually overnight). This recipe has a sweetened cream cheese custard that creates a Croissant Cheesecake Bake texture to this recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Crazy Chocolate Cake with Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Strawberry Crumb Bars
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Pull-Apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
- Double Chocolate Secret Ingredient Brownies
- Banana Pudding Hokey Pokey Cake
- Better Than Sex Poke Cake
- Chocolate Crescent Roll "Quiche"
- Halloween Poke Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Ginger Chicken
- Amish Chicken And Corn Casserole
- Instant Pot Peach Crisp
- Leftover Thanksgiving Cups
- Oven Baked Stuffed French Toast
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Apple Sausage Stuffing
- Sauteed Mushrooms And Onions
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways