Savory Bagel and Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy recipe for Savory Bagel and Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole is the perfect dish to feed a crowd! Bagels and cream cheese are refrigerated overnight in a milk and egg mixture and then baked up to perfection the next morning! It is an easy make ahead meal, that is perfect for breakfast, brunch, a potluck, or even dinner! This would also be amazing for Mother's Day! Hope you love this recipe as much as we do!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice is an easy supper that doesn't require much effort. The meatballs don't even have to be premade! Once… Continue reading: "Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Wonton Chicken Taco Salad
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Texas Trash Dip
- Homemade Bread Without Yeast
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing
- Avocado Lime Soup
- Brown Rice Taco Bowl
- Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways