Twice Baked Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for that perfect side dish, this twice baked potato casserole recipe if for you! This potato side complements any entrée you’re serving! And it's comfort food at its best!!! I’ve also served this twice baked potato casserole recipe as an item in my brunch menu! Soooo yummy! The best thing about this recipe are the simple ingredients it uses! I bet you already have almost everything in your fridge or pantry to make this delectable dish!! Russet potatoes, bacon, milk, sour cream, butter, cheddar cheese, a couple green onions (chives work too!), a little oil, season salt, and salt & pepper. That’s it!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham is a tasty meal on a cold and rainy night. This easy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole has lots… Continue reading: "Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Corned Beef Dinner
- Slow Cooker Guinness Corned Beef
- Corned Beef Casserole
- Homemade Orzo Soup
- Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways