This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Southern Eggplant Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Southern Eggplant Casserole is a delicious way to enjoy fresh garden vegetables. With a cheesy filling and rich, buttery crumb topping, this easy recipe is a satisfying vegetarian dinner or a simple side dish to round out any meal. Eggplant is at its peak from July through October, so this is a perfect time to take advantage of the beautiful purple veggie. There are any number of ways to prepare an eggplant casserole recipe, but today we're whipping up a Southern Eggplant Casserole -- the cheesiest, most delicious version! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Read NextJiffy Corn Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways