We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Party beans are cooked to perfection with just the right amount of brown sugar and bacon. Whether you are cooking for a crowd or your family, they will all be happy you took a few minutes to make these in your slow cooker. I love butter beans, so that is one of the beans that is used in my recipe. However, there are other beans that can be used. Use the ones you enjoy eating. I also like to use canned beans as they are already softened and cook up quickly. This recipe is perfect for the slow cooker or the oven. Either way, they are scrumptious. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham is a tasty meal on a cold and rainy night. This easy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole has lots… Continue reading: "Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Corned Beef Dinner
- Slow Cooker Guinness Corned Beef
- Corned Beef Casserole
- Homemade Orzo Soup
- Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways