Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Green bean casserole made with canned green beans, cream of something soup, and crispy fried onions is a holiday comfort food must-have! This is a recipe you’ll want on the table for more than just holiday meals! It’s nostalgic and delicious and my daughter always asks me to make a double batch so there will be plenty of leftovers. Try it with our crispy pan fried chicken thighs and some three ingredient peanut butter cookies for dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways