Zucchini Casserole Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This zucchini bake is almost like a pizza bake. The spices give it that Italian flavor; however, the vegetable taste comes through along with the hint of bacon. It is just a delicious way to use zucchini in a meal that your family will enjoy. This zucchini casserole is perfect for that garden fresh zucchini. Even the overgrown stuff that grew too fast. Just remove the seeds and take off the tough skin. dice and mix with Cheese, Onions, Bacon, Tomatoes, and seasonings. Simple Ingredients – Big Taste It doesn’t matter if the cheese covers everything. When the zucchini is served, it all gets mixed together for delicious flavors. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways