This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This amazing meatless Vegetable Lasagna is layered with smooth ricotta cheese, sautéed vegetables like mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, and spinach, mozzarella cheese, and marinara all baked to golden perfection. It is always a huge hit and an ideal meal for vegetarians. Serve this at your next event and get ready to listen to the complements. A tasty three layer cheesy vegetable lasagna layered with ricotta cheese, sautéed veggies, mozzarella, and marinara sauce. Assemble this lasagna up to 2 days in advance. Wrap well with plastic wrap. Then remove 45 minutes prior to baking to let it come to room temperature. Remove the plastic wrap and cover with aluminum foil and follow the baking directions."
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways