Upside Down Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the best recipe for upside down pizza – complete with a double meat filling (ground beef and pepperoni) and a bubbly popover top. An interesting take on the classic slice, and it tastes just as good. This is a pizza casserole transformed into an epic treat. This epic upside down pizza has a double meat filling and bubbly popover top. It’s a treat that’s fun to make and even more fun to eat."
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
- 1 1/2 (1-pound) lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion diced finely
- 1 (24 oz) jar traditional spaghetti sauce
- 1 (7 oz) package pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways