We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Spaghetti Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that comes together with a handful of pantry staples for a quick weeknight meal. This hearty ground beef casserole is one dish that the whole family can agree on! A spaghetti casserole is a great way to use up leftover spaghetti from the night before, or a simple meal that you can prep for the oven in about 20 minutes. A tomato meat sauce is made creamy with sour cream and cream cheese, tossed with pasta, finished with cheese, and then baked in the oven until hot and bubbly. What's not to love?! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
- Reuben Casserole
- Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways