Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pure comfort food! This Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake is an easy casserole that will soon become your family’s favorite dinner. Loaded with sausage, French-fried onions, cheese, peas and delicious Red Gold® Tomatoes, it’s a hearty and nourishing one dish meal that comes together with just 15 minutes of prep! This creamy smoked sausage pasta comes together with just a handful of pantry staples and about 15 minutes of prep. This hearty and flavorful casserole is the perfect way to bring your family together around the table. You can prepare it in advance (even stash it in the freezer, if necessary), and come home to a warm meal at the end of the day. It’s a busy mom’s dream!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Meat & Cheese Pasta Casserole
- Chili Cheese Tater Tots Casserole
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Breaded Baked Zucchini
- Southwestern Egg Roll Bake
- Southern Eggplant Casserole
- Crustless Spinach And Cheese Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways