We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shepherd’s Pie is easily one of my family’s favorite ground beef recipes. This recipe for Shepherd’s Pie makes a perfect weeknight meal. It’s easy to make, delicious, filling, and comforting. I’ve been making this Shepherd’s Pie recipe for my family for many years. When I was a young bride the only recipe I knew was actually called Hamburger Pie. That version was made with ground beef, tomato soup and a can of green beans topped with mashed potatoes."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 ounces carrots
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways