Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When your day is busy and you need to get dinner on the table easily, it’s time for a Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner. Chicken thighs roast in the oven with Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes. Everything is coated in a balsamic honey sauce with a hint of heat. Our easy sheet pan dinner cooks your protein, vegetable and starch all together in the oven. How awesome is that? You might want to add a tossed salad, and dessert of course, for the perfect dinner. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways