Oven Lemon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oven baked lemon chicken: the best way to impress your dinner guests. Incredibly easy to make but I won’t tell if you don’t! Oven baked lemon chicken is one of those recipes I’ve seen around for years, but was intimidated to take on. It looks too good to be easy to make. Fresh chicken infused by spices, caressed by fingerling potatoes that swim in its juice… Lemon squeezed to its last breath for the freshness it gives… How can this be simple? But somehow it is."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Family-friendly dinners don't get much easier than this Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole! There's no need to boil the pasta ahead… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole"
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Simply Potatoes Chili Dog Casserole
- Ramen Noodle Casserole
- "11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods" Free eCookbook
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Amazing Chicken Pot Pie With Crescent Roll Crust
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Divan
- Sinfully Easy Baked Pierogi Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Wonton Chicken Taco Salad
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Texas Trash Dip
- Homemade Bread Without Yeast
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing
- Avocado Lime Soup
- Brown Rice Taco Bowl
- Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways