Macaroni & Cheese With Ham & Peas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Macaroni and Cheese Casserole is pure comfort food and always a family favorite. The addition of ham and peas turns what many consider a side dish into a complete meal. This tasty casserole is a great way to use leftover ham, or you can buy some boneless ham and cut it into workable portions to keep in the freezer. I used my Easy Stovetop Macaroni & Cheese recipe for this delicious baked dish. I’ve served this macaroni and cheese casserole both with and without bread crumbs, it’s great either way. Some people like glaze on their meatloaf and some prefer gravy, serve this baked dish however you prefer."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 1 pound box dried elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways