This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Our Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe is bursting with three cheeses and a homemade sauce. This baked pasta casserole is a fun twist on a traditional lasagna and the marinara sauce is quick and easy to make. Not only is rolling up the lasagna noodles fun and a change of pace, it is now my family’s favorite way to eat lasagna. So go ahead and give this recipe a try. A twist on the classic lasagna recipe that’s made with layers of pasta noodles and cheese, our lasagna roll ups recipe will quickly become your new favorite way to serve this classic comfort food! "
Read NextTwenty Minute Tortellini Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways