Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole is creamy, spicy and delicious. It makes a great dinner if you want to break out of boring and is also a hit at potlucks! This Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole is definitely not bland. This is a great recipe for using up leftover rotisserie chicken or chicken breasts. When it’s done cooking, spoon into bowls and top with diced jalapenos or green onions, whichever you prefer. Served with a side salad, it’s a complete meal. "
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways