How To Make Scalloped Potatoes And Ham From Scratch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making scalloped potatoes and ham from scratch recipe is easier to make than you may think. Freshly sliced potatoes, cooked ham, cheese, and spices create a comforting meal or hearty side dish! I’m going to be blunt and honest right upfront. This is not a fast-cooking recipe. It takes over an hour to cook, but it is WORTH THE WAIT! You can make homemade scalloped potatoes with ham as a side dish or enjoy as a meal all on its own."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways