How To Make An Easy Creamy Noodles With Roasted Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you check my pantry, you will find a pack of noodles on standby for those days when time is not on my side but I’m adamant about making a home cooked meal for my family. Here’s another easy dish to whip up and a real kid favorite as the flavors scream mac and cheese, but this is the healthier version. Best of all, the kids love it! So, to be very honest, this recipe was birthed out of my need to use the roasted veggie leftovers from the previous night, in a dish the kids wouldn’t be able to pick out their not so favorite veggies from."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways