Hamburger Casserole With Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This creamy, cheesy Hamburger Casserole with Rice is an old-fashioned, easy dinner with just 15 minutes of prep! The simple ground beef recipe is an entire meal that bakes in one dish -- making it perfect for busy weeknights. Your picky eaters are going to love this "busy day casserole!" The flexible recipe can be adjusted to suit your family's preferences, so adjust the seasoning, pick your rice, and throw in your favorite veggies -- anything goes. This Hamburger and Rice Casserole is a cozy, hearty and nourishing supper to share with your loved ones. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Meat & Cheese Pasta Casserole
- Chili Cheese Tater Tots Casserole
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Breaded Baked Zucchini
- Southwestern Egg Roll Bake
- Southern Eggplant Casserole
- Crustless Spinach And Cheese Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways